I know times are difficult but it helps to try to look at the bright side of life. If you’re down in the depths of despair, there’s nowhere else to go but up.
I saw this post on LinkedIn today and I wondered what Boris and his cohorts would say…
My responses to these are:
- Never really possible so yes;
- Our lives are constantly in flux these days, with all our foundations constantly shifting, so yes;
- I have accepted that we won’t ever go back to normal, so definitely;
- I’m a worrier so that’s going to be a tough ask, but every day is a new day;
- See Number 4!
What would Boris et al might say:
- Yer, but nah, but yer, but nah, but maybe!
- You must all change the way you live (but we won’t, we’re the privileged few!)
- I’m channeling Winston Churchill (and failing miserably)
- “This app will be a world beating corona virus app!” (the app doesn’t know the Isle of Wight is actually an island!)
- What? Were we supposed to be properly thinking?